Bazaar Tavern Blacksmith Courier Mission Guild Settings
Jeweller Premium My friends Highscore Game Rules
Knights were the true followers of the king in the Middle Ages who went to battle for the king and for honour, glory and justice. Due to their respectability they became known as Knights of the Light. However, for many honour was not enough and they began to violate their oath and fill their treasure chambers with the loot they stole from the victims of their bloody rampages. These knights were known as the Horde of Darkness. Swear your oath of knighthood and choose your own destiny and allegiance through the decisions you make in-game! Fight for honour, glory, prestige and justice or earn your daily bread by carrying out brutal and immoral assignments. The decision rests in your hand!Game Basics
Once you have registered you find yourself on the overview page of your knight. Here you can find important information about your character and also your personal link, with which you can convert knaves to knights online by placing the link appropriately. For example, you can send the link to your friends, place it on your homepage or use it as a signature in forums. If an unsuspecting knave clicks on your link, you receive 1-3 gold as a reward. If the knave registers for KnightFight and also becomes a knight, you have knighted him/her and you receive 25% of the gold that he/she receives from his/her own internet knaves! For each knight that you have transformed that reaches level 3, you receive 250 gold and 1 experience point! You can invest your Gold in training for your character to improve his/her attributes or you can buy better weapons, armour, shields, amulets and rings.
You can directly challenge other knights to a challenge, whereby your character abilities and equipment play an important role. More information is available under "Overview".
List of features:
- Choose from hundreds of weapons, suits of armour, shields, amulets and rings to improve your fighting abilities.
- Buy soul stones to energize your weapon with magical powers and inflict extra damage to your enemies.
- Upgrade your estate to show your wealth and status and increase your rate of healing.
- Establish a guild and erect the largest castle in the entire region.
- Customise your own individual coat of arms.
- Customise your personal character avatar; there are billions of possible combinations!
- Improve your skills for wearing armour and using shields and one- and two-handed weapons.
- Train your fighting abilities to remain a few steps ahead of your competitors.
- Give your weapon a name to stand out from the crowd.
- Undertake various assignments in the tavern and decide for yourself whether you want to be good or evil.
Here you can see all of the vital information for your character, such as how much Loot you have already accumulated, your Attributes, your equipment and how much Gold you currently have available. You also see detailed statistics about your past battles against the enemy race and can find a list of any knights you may have transformed already. You can also train the abilities of your knihgt and improve your character's skills so you can use more advanced weapons and armour.
Here are a few details about the Attributes of your character:Alignment
Your decisions in-game determine your alignment, sending you on the path to good or evil. If your alignment is between -50 and +50, you are neutral. Certain items are restricted to characters with a good or evil alignment.
Strength determines how much damage you do, IF you are able to strike your opponent.
The better your dexterity, the more effectively you are able to use your armour and shield.
Stamina determines how long you are able to fight and how many rounds you can maintain your effectiveness.
Your fighting ability determines how effective your attacks will be.
Parry affects your ability to repel enemy attacks.
You receive Experience Points when you fight against characters that have the same or a higher level than you. You get 2 Points if you defeat a character of a higher level and receive 1 point every time you fight enemies of the same level, whether or not you win! When you have amassed enough experience, you are promoted to the next level; you receive 3 skill points, your total maximum health points increase, and you receive a Gold bonus.
The skills of your character:Armour Skill
The higher this skill is, the better the types of armour and shields you may purchase.
The higher this skill is, the better the types of one-handed weapons you may purchase.
The higher this skill is, the better the types of two-handed weapons you may purchase.
You can upgrade your estate. The higher the level of your estate, the faster the wounds of your character will heal!
In your estate you can equip your character with new weapons and other items, such as rings, amulets and armour.
Pray at the Altar
You can pray to your God at the altar and ask for healing. If you offer enough gold, your prayers will certainly be answered! ;)
The merchant will sell and buy weapons, armour, shields, amulets, rings and soul stones. When purchasing weapons and armour, your skill level will determine which weapons are available. Rings, amulet and soul stone availability is determined by your level. Certain items are only available to characters of a certain alignment.
At first you can only buy one- and two-handed weapons. Once you have reached a higher skill level, you will also be able to purchase morning stars and axes. Weapons increase the damage you can deal to your enemies during a battle. Higher level weapons can be set with up to 3 soul stones.
Shields improve your defence and increase the attribute "Parry".
Armour improves your defence.
Rings can improve the attributes of the bearer, depending on the type of magic the ring has been imbued with.
Amulets can improve the attributes of the bearer, depending on the type of magic the ring has been imbued with. They can also defend the bearer against certain types of magic.
Soul stones can be set in certain weapons that have sockets, bestowing the weapon with the ability to cause magical damage. There are 6 types of magical damage: ice, fire, lightning (can't be purchased from the merchant), shadow (evil alignment), holy (good alignment) and dragon damage.
The bazaar offers several possibilities:Seller’s stand
At the weapon stand you will find a selection of 5-7 items available for purchase. You may be offered lightning stones or special weapons that are not available anywhere else in the game and/or you may be offered normal items that can be purchased in the shop but at a different price. Whether you make a purchase or not, all the prices and items shown will be available for 24 hours from the time you were offered them. However, since you are in the bazaar, you should compare the prices with those in the shop, you may pay more than you think!
You can offer the buyer any item in your inventory. The buyer will make you an offer for the item; the offer may be more or less than the item is normally worth in the shop, so compare prices carefully! If you accept the offer you can offer the buyer another item right away. If you do not take his offer, you must wait 6 hours before you can can attempt to sell another item in the bazaar.
Game of chance
In the bazaar you can also play the infamous shell game for a wager of 10-100 gold.
In the tavern you can accept various assignments that take between 1 und 12 hours to complete. Your receive gold and occasionally jewels for completing these assignments. Assignments influence your alignment depending on the quest at hand, leading you to the path of good or evil. Choose your assignments carefully!Blacksmith
By clicking on the "Blacksmith" button next to your equipped weapon on the overview page you will enter the blacksmith's shop. There you can give your weapon an individual fantasy name. Furthermore, you can set your weapon with up to 3 soul stones, which causes your weapon to inflict magical damage to the enemy; the type of damage depends on the soul stone type used. Only magical amulets (can be purchased from the merchant) can protect you against magical damage. The blacksmith can also improve each weapon three times by sharpening it; each level of sharpening causes added damage.Courier
The royal courier service allows you to send and receive dispatches to/from other players. Here you can also see your attack and defence reports.Mission
Here you can challenge other knights to a duel to see how you measure up to them. If you attack weaker knights (level -5), you lose experience points; the higher your level, the larger the level range you can attack with no penalty becomes (starting at level 51!). If you challenge equally strong or stronger opponents, you gain experience points. If you fight against Knights of the Light, your alignment shifts a bit towards evil and vice versa. If you win a challenge, you receive about 5-10% of the opponent's gold.
Battles take place in rounds. The higher your stamina, the more battle rounds you can endure. During each round a dice roll determines if a successful attack has taken place or if the defender was able to parry the attack; here the attributes fighting ability and parry are very important. The challenger always gets the first attack. If an attack is successful, the damage and damage absorption of the defender will be determined by a roll of the dice. The difference (if positive) will be deducted from the remaining health points of the defender. If the health points of a player fall below 10 points, he/she automatically flees and loses the battle. The player who inflicted the most damage is the winner. Damage can be increased by magical weapons but this magical damage can be absorbed by the proper amulet. E.g., if a weapon can inflict +2 points of ice damage and the opponent is wearing an +1 amulet of ice-damage resistance, then the minimum and maximum damage values are increased by only one point instead of 2. All battle statistics are shown in detail in the battle report.
Here you can also send your player on missions as a robber knight or protector of the weak and poor, changing your alignment correspondingly. Your character receives gold for successful missions but missions can also fail, resulting in nothing!
Here several players can form a guild. Using the "Guild" link you can either search for an existing guild and apply for membership there or, if your character has reached level 5, you can establish your own guild for 1,000 gold pieces. Once you have joined or formed a guild, you will see new menu options under the "Guild" link. As a founder and admin of the guild you can accept new members, set individual permissions and kick guild members. Guild members must wait 7 days before rejoining the same guild once they have left or been kicked out of that guild! You can also upgrade your guild's castle here; each upgrade level increases the number of knights your guild can hold. In order to continue upgrading the castle, your guild will need a great deal of gold that can be donated by the members.
Under the menu item "Guild wars", the admins of your guild can declare war on another guild. Every war starts after a 24-hour waiting period and then runs for 7 days, during which time all battles between members of the warring guilds will be recorded. For each battle, the number of victories, damage done and stolen gold is recorded and after 7 days the guild with the most points in two of these categories is declared the winner. The number of wars won/lost is shown in the guild highscore and on the guild's profile. Only guilds with 5 or more members can declare a war; any time a guild falls below 5 members, any active wars will be ended and recorded as a loss for the guild! The same applies for guilds that lose more than 20% of the members present when a war was declared, the war will be ended as a loss for the guild that no longer fulfills the member requirement. Additionally, guilds may only directly attack other guilds with +/- 70% more/less members than the own guild; any attacks on guilds that are not within this 70% range must be approved by the opposing guild. If a guild member leaves the guild during a war (or at any other time), he/she may not re-enter the guild for 7 days! Guilds must exist for at least two weeks before they can declare a war. Each guild may only carry out 5 wars at one time and may end the war by capitulating to the enemy guild; capitulation will always be counted as a loss for the guild that yields to the opponent! Each war will cost the guild 1,000 gold for each 10 members currently in the guild (example: 50 members will cost the guild 5,000 gold for a clan war).Settings
Here you can change your account settings. For example, you can add some background information about your character or create a text to be sent to victims once they click on your personal link! If you have a Premium account, you can change your character's name as often as you please.Jeweller
Here you can buy the so-called jewel tickets. Each jewel ticket you activate will credit your game account with 500 jewels. Jewels can be used to activate a Premium account or can be traded for special items. You can also exchange jewels directly for gold in a 2:1 ratio. On quest missions (in the tavern) you can also receive jewels as a reward for completing an assignment.Premium
The link "Premium" leads you the area where you can buy a Premium account. If you become a Premium player by exchanging 500 jewels for 30 days of Premium time, the game is free of advertising, you can fight more often, you can customise your character avatar and enjoy many other benefits! A Premium ticket can be exchanged for 500 jewels, which can be purchased at the jeweller.My friends
Here you see a list of the players who have either clicked on your link and registered an account on the same game world or entered your name as their friend when they registered. As soon as someone clicks on your link, he/she has been recruited and you receive 1-3 Gold! If the recruit registers for KnightFight, you receive 250 gold once the recruited knight has reached level 3! Once the recruited knight reaches level 10, you will receive 100 free jewels! WARNING! All attempts to gain free jewels by registering fake/multiple accounts using your link will result in deletion of ALL involved accounts with no warning!Highscore
Here you can see the most successful knights and guilds overall and also find weekly top 1000 statistics in which the best players of the week for various categories are shown; the top 1000 statistics are updated each week on Friday night. This so-called PvP (player vs. player) ranking is based on the fighting activities of the player from the past 4 weeks. Data such as number of victories, number of losses, experience points gained and gold gained are used to determine the PvP ranking. Battles from the past week are more heavily weighted than battles that occured 2, 3 or 4 weeks ago.
The following rank titles with corresponding icons are granted to the players in the top 1000 ranking:
|Symbol||God rang||Neutral rang||Ond rang|
|Prince of War
Princess of War
|Grand Duke of War
Grand Duchess of War
|Knight of Light
Knight of Light
|Prince of Darkness
Princess of Darkness
1) Players have no legal claim to a game account.
2) Players must heed instructions given by the game operator and the game and forum administration.
3) Spamming or flooding public forums, bulletin boards or chats with Victim Links is forbidden and can lead to deletion of all game accounts involved.
4) All bugs (defects resulting from the game programming) must be reported to the KnightFight Team immediately. Intentional use of a known bug for personal gain will result in the deletion of any accounts involved in the bug-using.
5) Multi-accounts (more than 1 Account per USER per SERVER) and any other form of cheating are forbidden and any game accounts involved in violations of these rules are subject to immediate deletion. Farming (attacks on your own multiaccounts or the accounts of other player who prepare the account(s) for your attack) will result in account deletion with NO warning and NO exceptions!
6) The use of scripts, bots and similar programmes to automate actions in the game will result in deletion of your account. Scripts/Bots include programmes that carry out actions of any kind in the game automatically or through manual control by the user. Such actions include reading data directly from the game-server or the pages making up the game. This includes the use of link exchanges and all internet services that make possible automatic clicking of personal links!
7) The accounts of players who insult other players or members of the KnightFight Team may be deleted without notice.
8) Players are not allowed to sell parts of the game or game accounts on internet auction sites or anywhere else; any accounts involved will be deleted with no warning. Game accounts may be traded for Jewel/Premium tickets or accounts on other RMS game servers, but the players carrying out the trade assume the responsibility for the transaction. Neither RedMoon Studios nor the game support staff will settle disputes arising from account trades!
9) The accounts of players who log into the account of another player without permission or hack player accounts will be deleted.
10) The game and/or game-board accounts of players with offensive, pornographic, illegal, politically charged or right-wing extremist character names or clan names/tags are subject to immediate deletion.
11) The accounts of players sending offensive, pornographic, illegal, sexist, or politically radical (Neo-Nazi, racist etc.) in-game messages or game board PMs or players with such content in their descriptions (whether text or pictures) are subject to immediate deletion.
12) We want to expressly state that each player is solely responsible for the distribution of his/her own Victim Link. We will assume absolutely no responsibility for consequences arising from the improper placement of Victim Links in public chats, guest books, boards or forums if the player has violated any rules by placing the Victim Link there.
13) Unauthorised takeovers of clans after a clan fusion has been completed or ANY takeovers involving logging or hacking into to the accounts of other players will lead to the deletion of your own account!
14) Spamming or deliberately annoying or provoking other players via in-game message or per forum PM is forbidden. You will be warned if we receive complaints from other players and the game accounts of repeat offenders will be deleted! Repeat attacks are NOT a form of harassment!
15) Sending other players in-game messages or forum PM containing invitations to join your clan is forbidden. There are threads in the game forum intended to provide you with a means to advertise for your clan. You will be warned if we receive complaints from other players and the game accounts of repeat offenders are subject to deletion!
16) Bite links must be clearly recognisable as a bite link and the victim must have a chance to decide whether or not he/she wants to be bitten. The use of shortlinks, popups or pages containing multiple bite links that automatically open is forbidden and may result in account deletion! Bite links must be placed in such a manner that the actual address is visible upon mouseover, but you can use a text tag to "disguise" the link.
17) The distribution of any tools/bots/scripts intended to manipulate KnightFight is forbidden and will result in the deletion of the game accounts involved. See also Rule 6)
18) The content of clan or character descriptions may not distort the pages and frames used in the game (Maximum width = 530 pixels!). The use of senseless texts, images or empty space is forbidden if the sole purpose of the content is to lengthen the description and make attacks difficult.
19) Player names and battle reports may be posted in clan or character descriptions BUT must be removed immediately if the player requests removal of the information and using the information in an insulting manner is of course forbidden!